Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Lumberjack Moved to West Virginia

...and apparently they have no phones there.

I haven't heard from my best friend in 5 days. She is gone, and so happy in her new flannel-loving existance, she forgot all about me.
These are the reasons I told her not to go:
1. Extremely vile poisonous snakes. Unusually sneaky, probably with ulterior motives.
2. Men without teeth--which turned out, unfortunately, to be a selling point for her. Don't ask!
3. Lack of convenient food for people like her--the non-cooking kind of people.
4. The possiblity that she'll meet another Lumberjack and create more little-lumberjacks. Sc-ar-y.

These are the reasons she decided to go anyway:
1. mountains.
2. flannel shirts.
3. men without teeth. (I told you)
4. The possibility that she'll meet another Lumberjack and create more little-lumberjacks.

Once again, I must say it. Sc-ar-y.
A general warning to the people of West Virginia. She's tall.

p.s. Lumberjack: If you're reading this. "Loves!"
heehee@janeh928@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lumberjack said...

luvs back :0)

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home