Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So sorry...

Do I never talk to you anymore? Are you waiting to hear about my great adventures and not finding anything? I apologize. Blame it on the moving.

I am going to be living with my boyfriend now. Weird. But good. He's very cute, so I can't complain. Also, he likes me to be around, and I can't say I mind his company too much either.

We're throwing a Christmas party for our friends. In the midst of my moving in. And work has been hell. For both of us. He manages a grocery store--the people go crazy about the food this time of year. And don't even get me started on the night a storm rolls in.

(SIDEBAR: What the HELL, people??? You live in the middle of a suburb, with roadcrews and nothing but grocery stores on every corner, very well-stocked grocery stores. You don't need to stock up for the apocalypse every time you see a cloud. The plows will be out shortly and you will NOT starve to death. At the very most, you will be stuck in your house for an HOUR. Do you really need to buy all the milk in the store?)

So more later.

peace out panicked people at janeh928@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home