Friday, December 09, 2005

The Leopard Print Slingbacks also come in handy when...

You go to an awards ceremony:
I just swept the category in hard-hitting news at the Hoosier State Press Association annual luncheon. Three first place awards, one third place, and finalist for story of the year.
I am positive it can all be accounted for by the shoes.
Also, I told you I could write like a mad-woman. When I try.
I got more awards than anybody. And our paper won the General Excellence award for the second year in a row.

In other news: Have I said anything lately about my boyfriend? NO??? Well, that's because he is a workaholic around Christmas time and I have seen him for approximately .0000001 nanoseconds this whole month.
I hate that.
But I love awards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home