Monday, October 24, 2005

So nice...


My brother, 15-year old giant that he is, called on Friday to see if I would hang out with him on Saturday. I said I couldn't because I was going to my boyfriend's Halloween party and he said, "OOH, I'm Jane. I'm going to a party. I'm too busy to hang out with my little brother, I'm so cool."
AND HUNG UP.
Yeah, what-ever. Whatever to you, you string bean.
But then, I felt bad.
So, on Sunday, I called to see if he wanted to go out to dinner with me, anywhere he wanted, and he (drum roll) already had plans with friends!
Yeah, that's right. "Hi, I'm Jane's little brother. I'm going to a friend's house. I'm too busy to hang out with my big sister, I'm so cool."
So, again, whatever to you. You gangle-dorf.
(MORE ABOUT THE HALLOWEEN PARTY LATER--KARAOKE WAS INVOLVED. and alcohol.)

too cool for school, and my little brother at janeh928@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home