Thursday, October 13, 2005

I am a slob...

And my new guy is N.O.T. His apartment is spotless. Immaculate. UNTouCHed. He told me not to look in his sink--I did anyway. There were exactly three cups in there, barely dirty. I don't know what the big deal was.

MY place is not spotless. not immaculate. N.O.T. untouched. I have a jumbly, cluttery, nesting kind of place, with treasures like magazine photos and old jewelry from lovers-no-more stuffed among my t-shirts and undergarments. I don't do the dishes immediately, and there is often cat-hair on the sofa. You can usually find the book I'm reading, a pile of half-written stories or poems and some magazines plopped beside my bed, and often, you might sit on a pen if you aren't careful. I am a very organic sort of person.

Will opposites truly attract??? He's afraid that I'll use a word he can't understand. I'm afraid he'll open my closet!

more to discover at janeh928@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home