Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Men/Women/Love

My friend, formerly referred to in this blog as "Florida", now referred to as (The) Future (Mrs.) Lilly, or just FL, has this to say about her new fiancee:
"He's so cute, and he doesn't have any idea! (giggle interruption) I just love that about him!"
Wouldn't it be funny if us girls said things like that about other characteristics we saw in our boyfriends?
Like, "Oh, he's so arrogant, and he doesn't have any idea. I just love that about him!"
OR, "Oh, he's got terrible hygiene. He smells like a dead mule and he doesn't have any idea. I just love that about him!"
There's the ever-useful, "He's drunk as a skunk, and he doesn't have any idea... oops, gotta go, he fell down the stairs again. I just love that about him!"
and "He's unemployed and doesn't have any idea. I just LOVE that about him!"
Personally, I go around telling people that the Scotsman, "is actually a grizzly bear, but he doesn't have any idea. He goes around catching fish with his bare hands, scratching his back on tree trunks and scaring tourists. I JUST LOVE THAT ABOUT HIM!"

love your man, and give him kisses, xoxo, at janeh928@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home