Thursday, June 01, 2006

I am looking for a new job

IN DAYTON!! If anyone knows anyone who needs a most excellent writer, designer and/or public relations rep., let me know. I can send my resume in 2 seconds flat. (zip,zip!)

I'm moving in with the Scotsman on July 21!!!
Hooray! The ManCave will be gone, however, and we will have to create just as neat a place that accomodates the two of us.
Super-Girly AND Big-and-Burly.
I see NO PROBLEMS with that at ALL!!!! (heehee)


So, for the next couple of weeks, that will be my main focus, trying to sort through job descriptions. Which, sounds about as fun as...NOTHING. I hate looking for new jobs, because I am not good at that part. The interview, no problem. I like to talk. Trying to match the skills on my resume to what somebody else is looking for in their perfect employee: makes me want to die of embarassment at my inadequecies and drown myself in a giant bowl of ice cream.
Or in a giant chocolate mousse.
(Have I mentioned that I'm trying to cut out sweets?! I KNOW, ridiculous! The Lumberjack just took a moment to collect herself after spitting out her peanut butter cookie, I just know it.)

If you know anyone who hires professional tiger-trainers, I've got proof that I can do it at janeh928@yahoo.com

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lumberjack said...

WANTED: Trainer of Tigers & Sea Hags. Must have experience in sailing and Millennium Falcon drag racing. Should be able to use the word 'nar' correctly in a sentence. Must be 18 or older, killer instinct suggested. Apply within.

12:49 PM  
Blogger kittybrunette said...

Dear Ms. Lumberjack,
I believe I could be just the person you're looking for.
I am an expert tiger and Sea Hag trainer, though the Sea Hag I trained is currently living in another city, and therefore, hopelessly out of control.
I also specialize in taming Gangledorfs of enormous red-headed size! (That's always a plus on a resume, don't you think?)
I will soon be co-sailing a pirate ship to the Jimmy Buffett show in Chicago, Illinois.
It should prove to be nar-riffic, a truly "nar-ly" adventure.
I also often wear my leopard-print slingbacks for serious sessions of butt-kicking!
Hope to hear from you soon concerning my new job!
Sincerely,
The Kitty

3:34 PM  
Blogger The Lumberjack said...

Dear The Kitty,

After reviewing your fan-tabulous resume, we have no choice but to sign you on! You are truly the most qualified for the position. We were blown away by your amazing prowess & your ability to cope with the most wild creatures, including sea hags & gangledorfs! Welcome aboard, and we shall begin this nar-tabulous adventure together.

Sincerely,
Ms. Lumberjack

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home