Friday, April 21, 2006

Naked Driving...

I have been authorized to share a story with you that has not been shared with many people.
It is about my mom's little brother, and it is a naked driving story.
My mom's brother was in high school, it was winter--in northern Ohio in the 1970's--Cold, cold co-o-ld, and snowy/rainy/slushy. Basically "yuck"!
And he was playing football with his friends, in the mud. LOTS of mud.
He was consequently covered with mud by the time he was set to leave, but had just gotten his first new car. He loved the car and didn't want to get it dirty. (Note of blondeness: my mom has no idea what kind of car this was, though it was some sort of important muscle car and cherry red).
Anyway, he decided that in order to drive home without ruining his car, he would put his clothes in the trunk and drive home naked.
It was a brilliant idea until...
he ran out of gas!!
Um. You'd just have to know my uncle. This is not a surprise to those that do know him. :)
So, another brilliant idea!
My uncle walked home to my mom's subdivision, five miles away, in the slushy snow. NAKED.
Never thought to take his clothes back out of the trunk!
EVERYONE IN THE WORLD saw him.

So, that's one of the naked stories! at janeh928@yahoo.com

4 Comments:

Blogger The Lumberjack said...

interesting... it explains a lot. but there are more naked driving stories, i know.

10:22 PM  
Blogger kittybrunette said...

bt--
i am wondering if i know you, or if, (perhaps?) you could be my very first reader who hasn't been forced to the site by my constant pleading of, "Please read it, just once. I swear it's funny!"
Your information in your profile is (deliberately?) not very informative.

Curiousity killed the kitty, you know!

4:32 PM  
Blogger kittybrunette said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:36 PM  
Blogger kittybrunette said...

Yes, I am curious!
Send me an email, for sure.
I was wondering at first if you were one of my other friends' acquaintances, as he is currently in law school in the south. But, he said, "alas, i do not know BT" and so i just asked you.
SOMETIMES, I am not a very good detective!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home