Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Humble pie...

Right after I posted my last nasty blog entry, glorying in the misfortune of my friend Monk, I went out to the parking lot to find: my car had a flat tire, caused by a nail in the tread.

In the words of Earl, "karma came up and bit me in the ass." (NBC's, "My Name is Earl". Long live Jason Lee!)

I was a mean person, and deserve now the frustration caused by having to change a tire and go get the real tire patched while driving on a hideous spare that officially transforms my vehicle (also in desperate need of a bath) into the GhettoBlaster.

From now on, I promise to be nice to people with chronic diarrhea.

bad, bad jane at janeh928@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lumberjack said...

your life is hilarious. i am sorry about the flat. did a cute officer come and aid you in your time of need, or was Big Red out there carrying on in his usual "inside" voice while Poopy Pants sat on the pot?

Give my regards to the GhettoBlaster... I miss the Milenium Falcon (which I can spell, clearly, respectfully).

Long live Jimmy Fallon & Jason Lee! And also Phillip S. Hoffman. Did I mention Kate Hudson & the entire cast of Almost Famous?!

10:41 PM  
Blogger kittybrunette said...

CRR-A-ZY!

A burly man from the press-room at the Paper helped me with my flat! I was pretty disappointed the flat didn't occur on Friday, when my Scotsman could have just picked up my car and changed the tire with his other hand! haha!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home