Thursday, May 04, 2006

Get your Ice Cream Here!!

Today, I was at Waldenbooks, buying a birthday present for a friend, when this rapper-guy loped into the store. He stood next to me for a minute, munching on an icecream cone, then he asked me what book I was looking at.
I said: "'Mother' by Maya Angelou, it's for a friend."
He took a bite of ice cream and, with his mouth still full said: "mp#0phhier398"
And I said: "What?"
He replied: "When you're done in this store would you come out so I can buy you some icecream?"

It was hysterical! I sort of felt bad for his pathetic existence.
So I said: "Oh, well, I don't think my boyfriend would want me to do that, but thank you for asking anyway."
He said: "Ok, I was just wondering" and walked out.
We saw each other later, as I was leaving the mall and both of us sort of smiled and laughed!

didn't your mom ever tell you not to hit on women while your mouth's still full? at janeh928@yahoo.com

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lumberjack said...

did he look like eminem? he's a rapper & he's hot. if it was eminem i would have gone for some mint chocolate chip... hater-women lyrics and all! it's easier to forgive good-looking people. i know all might not agree with my good-looking assessment of eminem, but the nurse has spoken.

10:07 PM  
Blogger kittybrunette said...

Well...Eminem is not black, so, no, this boy did not look like him.
He was cute, and the ice cream looked good.
BUT, I have the wonderful Scotsman. He'll buy me icecream if I want him to!
And he's VERY good looking, without hater-women lyrics!

10:47 AM  
Blogger The Lumberjack said...

hmmm... chocolate is always good! The Scotsman is lucky to have such a booty-licious woman. Did you mention that to him? He better put on his mad-Scottish kilt skills to keep the brothers away!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home