Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Jealousy...

Right NOW, the new reporter who has my old job, is covering a hostage situation that seems to be at one of the area high schools and involves a Criminal-of-the-most-Feared-and-Hated-Kind.
Woe to me, now just a community reporter with no scanner of my own. I cannot jump into my car and speed down the roads with my trusty State Police Authorized Press Pass, destined for certain grave danger and excitement.
NO, I must sit at my desk, happily typing up the names of middle schoolers who won the regional academic competition. Because THAT'S IMPORTANT TOO, DAMMIT!!!!

i don't miss my old job on the weekends! at janeh928@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lumberjack said...

evil, evil scanner. when you were out, Mikey would poo on it & Fluffy would hiss at it.

do you still have that picture of the fat cat drinking wine?!

be sure and give Russo a holler for me... but not a holler back!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home