Tuesday, March 14, 2006

BuZZZZzz......

The Starbucks is very strong in this one.
Oh my goodness, I have a really, REALLY crazy buzz from my coffee break this afternoon.
I am pretty sure my Cafe Verona was laced with meth.
And now, I feel I could take over the world, Pinky.
Working--faster and smarter. That should make my new boss--The Death Lord--quite happy.
I feel like a husky working for him--MUSH, MUSH!!! Slogging through 20-foot snowdrifts on my way up a mountain of ice! HOORAY!! and all for a little bit of dogfood and a warm place to sleep.

life is grand, can't wait for tomorrow! at janeh928@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh The Pilot said...

Nice blog! Thanks for stopping by Blondechampagne. :)

7:34 PM  
Blogger kittybrunette said...

Ooh! New people, new readers, I love you all. keep reading, as the adventures continue!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home