Friday, April 14, 2006

I am humbled...

Being a fact that I have had some of the most ridiculous adventures of all-time, it is safe to say that I do not often feel that my stories on this site could be trumped by someone else's adventures. In most cases, I feel pretty confident that I have the ability to entertain like no other.

But today, my best friend in the whole world, The Lumberjack (most recently morphed into the Lumber Babe), has bested me at my own game.

Thus, go to www.girllumberjack.blogspot.com, and read the hilarious post she placed yesterday, called "I'll take shotguns for $200, Alex."

I literally laughed 'til I cried, and have no better story to share with you today than hers.

my life is also sometimes boring at janeh928@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lumberjack said...

I am honored. What can I say, I learned from the best!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home