Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Photo Shoot...

For some reason, my alma mater, good old HC (I miss thee, dear friends and freedom and long weekends of fun!) wants to do an Alumni Profile on--ME. Kitty. For REAL.
I am flattered, and think it's ridiculous at the same time.
What shall I wear for the photo... what shall I wear??
Now, if you read this on a regular basis, you'll know I'm a flat-out, hands-down, out of this world fashionista with a terrible shoe fetish. (Read: a good pair of knee-high black stiletto boots could very well put me into an orgasmic state.)
SO, the shoes are VERY important to this photo.
Black, peep-toe slingback satin stilettos? Hmm...too much kitten for work. Must be more professional.
The afore-mentioned boots, or one of the many tall-boot sisters? Maybe too kick-ass, though I AM a police reporter, set to destroy bad guys with my lightning quick PEN OF TRUTH!
OUT go the boots, goodbye sweet boots!
No flats. Flats are boring, even if they're covered in sparkles or look like antique bedroom slippers.
This is going to take some work. Any suggestions? (AND LUMBERJACK, if you suggest ANYTHING covered in plaid flannel, I will personally invade WV and kill you myself with a good cleansing scrub and a complete hair makeover, just out of revenge!!!! bwah-ha-ha!!)

mulling over whether the leopard-prints are professional enough at janeh928@yahoo.com

5 Comments:

Blogger The Lumberjack said...

Hmmm...well I would tell you my first suggestion, but I might end up with good make-up or (God forbid) bangs or some other crazy fix leaving me looking ex-lumberjackish.

Any other opinion I might have on footwear is doomed... consider that my father recently decided to get me a pair of bright white snow boots. We're talking Napoleon Dynamite-type boots, only brilliantly eye-blinding white. And while I relish in the idea of wearing these puppies and imitating my hero's groovy, flowin' dance moves, even I have some self-respect. I mean, I was condemned to bad fashion from the start.

Seriously, have you seen Bob Pensiate?

Donna

11:36 PM  
Blogger The Lumberjack said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:36 PM  
Blogger kittybrunette said...

Umm. not true. the kitty is no fan of censorship, so whoever wrote the comment that was deleted, please feel free to type it up and publish it again. I DIDN'T ERASE IT!!! purr!

10:52 AM  
Blogger kittybrunette said...

Apparently, the kitty is a blonde. Just reread the deleted comment, and realized, I AM NOT ALWAYS THE AUTHOR.
silly me. never mind.

10:57 AM  
Blogger The Lumberjack said...

8:36

I goofed again (all these mistakes are wreaking havoc on my stability). I accidentally published the same thing twice. Then decided to delete one, but apparently it still shows up as bah-leeted. (there's some good ole' homestarrunner.com for you. A sight The Lumberjack recommends.)

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home