Monday, August 22, 2005

Tale of the Lumberjack...


My roommate is nicknamed "The Lumberjack" in reference to Donna on "That 70's Show" because:
1. she is frr-eakishly tall, just under 6 ft.
2. she is a tomboy--her idea of a good time: running until she's drenched in sweat then tackling the first person she comes across.
3. she has a liking for plaid shirts.

Also, because I am a short, brunette, fashion fiend similar to Jackie, the names just fit.


ANYWAY. Here is the news of the day concerning The Lumberjack:
She is dating a jockey.
Not a real jockey, mind you, just a very, very, VERY small man.
Not small for a guy, small for a person. He is 5'6", which is taller than me, but he weighs in at a hefty 115 lbs.
My brother, at age 15, is much larger than that. HE calls me "stringbean" because I am so much smaller than him, and this guy is smaller than me. You get the idea.
It's ridiculous.
It's hilarious.
He has to climb up her leg to kiss her goodnight.
And, as I was saying before about her love of wrestling, she slings him around like a sack of sugar and generally beats the crap out of him on a regular basis.

can't wait for the wedding at janeh928@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home