Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Smashing News

Billy Corgan just announced that he wants to reunite the Smashing Pumpkins, and I don't know whether to be excited or to cringe, because you never want your favorite all-time, love of your life band to decide to get back together, only to reincarnate as suck-ass-has-beens. And the fact that BC announced this by taking out a full page ad in the paper does not bode well for my fan-dom. Of course, I wasn't paying attention to details like that when the Pumpkins were around the first time. I wonder if they've published announcements like that before????
Billy, I will always be an original love, whether the new material lives up to expectations or not. (heehee)

sprinkle all my kisses on your head/ stars full of wishes fill our beds at janeh928@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home